11/9/10

Exploring the Beast

So after my initial bout of loneliness, I think this might actually be a pretty cool arrangement. Sure, I'm being slowly digested by a gargantuan or possibly colossal dragon, am unlikely to ever see the sun again, and am destined to wander these acidic pits alone until my untimely death, but that doesn't mean I can't have a bit of fun right?

The dragon must have taken a nap after eating me, but now it's moving around a bit. The sloshing took some time to get used to, but after some practice now I'm able to walk around just fine. Being inside a stomach is actually kind of fun if you can make a game out of it. I like to skip the small, smooth bones across the digestive fluid as I walk along.

Using my torch, I went exploring for a bit. I found some scratches on the beast's stomach lining that look like a count or tally, but could have just been signs of dragon indigestion.  I also came across some silver scales, so either I'm inside a nice silver dragon that likes chewing on itself or I've been consumed by an evil silver-dragon-consuming monster.

About an hour into my exploration, the dragon must have taken off. I blacked out at the sudden increased g-force, and when I came back to I guess the thing had landed somewhere else. I'm going to have to find out where I am... By the looks of the least digested meal, I'm going to say we're in Scotland?

In the mean time I've been putting together a hammock with a sturdy harness out of partially digested animal skins. Next time this sucker takes off I plan to enjoy it!

-Girl Inside a Dragon, or Girl.IAD

PS. Anyone have some cooking tips or recipes that might be nice down here? Despite the sickening smell, I'm starting to get a little peckish... Wish I had someone here who could cast purify food and drink. That always seemed like such a worthless spell till now...

No comments:

Post a Comment